22 April 2013

Stop Motion Animation 2

After doing my first set of experiments I went back and did some more work on it to try out different frame rates.

                      

This was my second attempt at my Snake animation. As I said previously I wanted it to run slower because I wanted it to be more jerky like the original game I was inspired by. I think I achieved this by changing the frame rate to 6fps instead of the previous 12fps and I think it works a bit better.

                       

In my previous experiments I liked Build and Spiral so here I have combined the two at 8fps. I like the way it looks and how changing the colours which layered on top of each other makes it obvious what's happening.

I still think it would be possible to use something like this for my project idea and I will most likely do further experiments with stop motion with my music.